View Fountain's great range of simple and delicious recipes.
Fountain No Added Salt Paste
- For a tasty flavour option in low-salt meals, try Fountain No Added Salt Tomato Paste with olive oil and herbs like rosemary, thyme or paprika.
- Try Fountain No Added Salt Tomato Paste as a marinade for barbecued meats.
- Combine Fountain No Added Salt Tomato Paste with stock for a fast, low-salt pasta sauce.
- Add Fountain No Added Salt Tomato Paste to casseroles and stews for extra flavour without extra salt.
- Combine Fountain No Added Salt Tomato Paste with minced beef and egg for quick and easy meatballs.
- Try Fountain No Added Salt Tomato Paste with minced turkey, veal or pork for tasty Bolognese alternative.
Fountain Tomato Paste
- Use Fountain Tomato Paste to add richness to soups, casseroles and sauces, instead of butter or bacon.
- Add a little Fountain Tomato Paste for a really rich gravy.
- Add Fountain Tomato Paste to all sorts of soups and casseroles for rich flavour and colour (and lycopene!).
- Make a warming, nutritious soup using lamb neck or shanks, barley, onions and Fountain Tomato Paste.
- Process Fountain Tomato Paste with fresh pinenuts, basil and olive oil to make a quick tomato pesto for pasta.
- Try adding Fountain Tomato Paste to chilli con carne for extra flavour and colour.
- Fountain Tomato Paste is a pasta sauce base that’s always ready to go, just add water, wine or stock.
Fountain Tomato & Herb Pizza Paste
- Try slow-roasting a lamb shoulder brushed with Fountain Pizza Paste. Add garlic cloves, lemon slices and a little wine or water to the pan.
- Encourage kids to create their own pizzas with pizza bases, Fountain Pizza Paste, ham and sliced vegetables.
- For a light, healthy meal use Fountain Pizza Paste on a pizza base with grated reduced fat cheese.
- For a quick snack just spread Fountain Pizza Paste on muffins, top with cheese and grill.
- Use Fountain Pizza Paste on bread rolls with ham and cheese for an Italian-styled sandwich.
- Try adding Fountain Pizza Paste to pasta sauces, casseroles and hamburgers for extra flavour.