View Fountain's great range of simple and delicious recipes.
Fountain Barbecue Sauce
- Fountain Barbecue Sauce is perfect with sausages, steaks and bacon.
- Combine Fountain Barbecue Sauce with mince and breadcrumbs for easy burger patties.
Fountain Soy Sauce
- Try replacing salt with Fountain Soy Sauce in slow-cook recipes for a savory, flavoursome result.
- Stir-fry meat strips or tofu cubes with Asian greens, fresh ginger and a dash of Fountain Soy Sauce, for an easy one-wok dinner.
- Toss blanched green beans in a little olive oil and add a few drops of Fountain Soy Sauce in place of salt.
- Try Fountain Soy Sauce in stir fries, soups and casseroles.
- Fountain Soy Sauce makes a great dipping sauce for spring rolls and kebabs.
- Mix Fountain Soy Sauce with Fountain Sweet Chilli sauce for a tasty chicken wing marinade.
Fountain Hoi Sin Sauce
- Fountain Hoi Sin Sauce is terrific for glazing roasted chicken.
- Roast or pot-roast pork with Fountain Hoi Sin Sauce for succulent flavour, and add a piece of star anise for aroma.
- Keep lean cuts of meat moist when roasting by glazing with Fountain Hoi Sin Sauce.
- Fountain Hoi Sin Sauce is great for stir fries, barbecues and dips.
- Serve Fountain Hoi Sin Sauce with sang choy bau or in rice paper rolls.
Fountain Thick Mint Sauce
- Try glazing a leg of lamb or crown roast with Fountain Thick Mint Sauce before roasting.
- Fountain Thick Mint Sauce is delicious with a lamb or chicken roast.
- Fountain Thick Mint Sauce can be used as a quick marinade for meat skewers and steaks.
- Make a simple, zesty salad dressing by combining a little olive oil with Fountain Thick Mint Sauce.
- For a fresh touch add Fountain Thick Mint Sauce to Asian-style noodle salads.
Fountain Steak Sauce
- Combine Fountain Steak Sauce with red wine for an effortless steak marinade.
- For a quick meal, use Fountain Steak Sauce in a wrap with sliced beef or sausage, tomato and lettuce.
- Marinate chicken with Fountain Steak Sauce and beer or ale before barbecuing.
- Fountain Steak Sauce boosts the flavour of meat dishes, especially steaks, burgers and sausages.
- For meatloaves and meatballs with extra flavour add Fountain Steak Sauce to the mince.
Fountain Satay Sauce
- Combine Fountain Satay Sauce with lime juice and use as a marinade for fish or prawns.
- Add a tablespoon or two of Fountain Satay Sauce in your next stir-fry for a creamy, nutty flavour.
- Try Fountain Satay Sauce as a topping on your next chicken burger or wrap.
- Fountain Satay Sauce is great as a dip for prawn crackers or rice paper rolls.
- Barbecued prawns are delicious dipped in Fountain Satay Sauce.
- Combine Fountain Satay Sauce with coconut cream for a quick satay cooking sauce.
- Try adding a little Fountain Satay Sauce to pumpkin or potato soup for a flavoursome change.
Fountain Spicy Red Sauce
- For something different, try replacing tomato sauce with Fountain Spicy Red Sauce on meat pies or sausage rolls.
- Fountain Spicy Red Sauce is great on burgers, steaks and hotdogs as well as Mexican food and salsas.
- Mix Fountain Spicy Red Sauce with mayonnaise and lemon juice for a quick seafood sauce.
- Use Fountain Spicy Red Sauce and grilled cheese for an easy nachos topping.
Fountain Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Mix Fountain Sweet Chilli Sauce with sour cream and serve with wedges, or drizzle on burgers and sandwiches.
- Serve tomato or vegetable soups with a quick toasted or pan-fried tortilla, filled with cheese and Fountain Sweet Chilli Sauce.
- Whiz up fish fillets, Fountain Sweet Chilli Sauce and fresh coriander or basil in a food processor, for tasty fishcake patties.
- Mix Fountain Sweet Chilli Sauce with mayonnaise for a delicious sandwich spread.
- For extra flavour, add Fountain Sweet Chilli Sauce to casseroles, pasta sauces and pizzas.
- Whip up a great barbecue marinade by combining Fountain Sweet Chilli Sauce with a little olive oil and garlic.
Fountain Hot Chilli Sauce
- Use Fountain Hot Chilli Sauce to spice up Asian, Mexican and barbecue meals, or serve on the side as a condiment.
- Make a Tex Mex-style minestrone by combining tinned beans, vegetables, stock and a little Fountain Hot Chilli Sauce.
- Fountain Hot Chilli Sauce is perfect for barbeques, or in burgers and wraps.
- Add Fountain Hot Chilli Sauce to pasta sauces and nachos for that spicy hit.
- Combine Fountain Hot Chilli Sauce with sour cream for a quick dip with a kick.
Fountain Plum Sauce
- Keep your roast turkey moist by basting it with Fountain Plum Sauce mixed with a little warm water or wine.
- Fountain Plum Sauce is great as a marinade, in rice paper rolls and in stir-fries.
- Try Fountain Plum Sauce with chicken skewers, spring rolls and dim sum.
- Mix Fountain Plum Sauce with crushed garlic and soy sauce for a delicious barbecue marinade.
Fountain Mustard Sauce
- Try stuffing a boned loin of pork with a mixture of breadcrumbs, Fountain Mustard Sauce and fresh thyme or sage.
- Fountain Mustard Sauce makes a great alternative to butter or margarine on sandwiches.
- Fountain Mustard Sauce is terrific on hotdogs, sandwiches and chicken schnitzel.
- For a flavour hit, try spreading Fountain Mustard Sauce on grilled cheese toast.
- Combine Fountain Mustard Sauce with red wine for a simple but flavoursome roast beef or chicken marinade.
Fountain Pepper Steak Sauce
- Try adding Fountain Pepper Steak Sauce to hamburger or rissole mixtures for some extra zing.
- Combine Fountain Pepper Steak Sauce with olive oil to marinate steak or chicken.
- Use Fountain Pepper Steak Sauce to add rich, peppery flavour to your casserole and pie mixtures.
- Fountain Pepper Steak Sauce is perfect with steak, chicken fillets and schnitzel.
- Try Fountain Pepper Steak Sauce in beef wraps for a flavour hit.
- Add Fountain Pepper Steak Sauce, garlic and ginger to your stir-fry for a spicy note.