Skip to content
Chocolate Soy Brownies
- Preparation time
- 25 minutes
- Cooking time
- 35 minutes
200g dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
1 ¾ cups tightly packed brown sugar
4 eggs, lightly beaten
4 tsp Fountain Soy Sauce
1 1/3 cups plain flour
1/3 cup cocoa powder
¼ tsp baking powder
2 cups vanilla ice cream
Pre-heat oven to 180°C. Grease and line a 23cm square cake tin with baking paper.
- Melt butter and chocolate in a small saucepan over a low heat, stirring, until melted and smooth.
- Place sugar, eggs and 2 tsps Fountain Soy Sauce in a large bowl. Add melted chocolate and mix until combined.
- Sift flour, cocoa and baking powder over the chocolate and stir to combine.
- Pour mixture into prepared cake tin. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until just set. Set aside for 5-10 minutes, cut into squares.
- Meanwhile, gently combine ice cream and remaining Fountain Soy Sauce, serve with brownies.