Skip to content
Sweet Chilli & Cheese Pull-Apart With Dipping Sauce
- Preparation time
- 10 minutes
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- 6-8 or more
Preheat oven to 200C or 180C fan-forced. Line a baking tray with foil.
- Using a serrated knife, cut bread in a criss-cross pattern (about 3-4cm wide), without cutting all the way through.
- Combine butter, garlic and parsley in a small bowl. Spoon butter into bread cracks.
- Combine Fountain Sweet Chilli Sauce, bacon, cream cheese, cheddar and mozzarella in a large bowl. Season with pepper. Push mixture into bread cracks. Loosely cover with foil.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese has melted. Remove foil and bake for 15 minutes or until bread is crisp and cheese is golden.
- Mix sour cream and Fountain Spicy Red Sauce in a bowl. Place pull-apart on a platter or board, place bowl of dip nearby and serve immediately.